Under the Right to Information Act 2005, the following officers have been designated as Public Information Officers and Asstt. Public Information officers for GMADA. The Estate officer will be appellate Authority under the Right to Information Act, 2005
OFFICERS UNDER RTI ACT
|S.No.||Name(Sar., Sh/Smt.)/ Designation||Designation||PIO/APIO appointed for the offices|
|PIO||Public Information Officer, GMADA|
|2.(i)||Concerned Superintendent||APIO||Estate Office (Plots)|
|2.(ii)||Concerned Superintendent||APIO||Estate Office (Housing)|
|2.(iii)||Concerned SDE-1 (Building)||APIO||Estate Office (Building Br.)|
|2.(iv)||Concerned Superintendent||APIO||EO (Regulatory)|
|2.(vi)||Superintendent SE(C-II) Branch||APIO||Chief Engg. & other offices under his Control|
|APIO||DTP and Architect office|
|2.(viii)||Concerned Superintendent||APIO||LAC Office|
|2.(ix)||Legal Advisor||APIO||Legal Branch (HQ)|
|2.(x)||Concerned Superintendent||APIO||Admn/Policy Branch|
|2.(xi)||ADO (Co-ordination)||APIO||ACA (HQ) & Co-ordination Br.|
|2(xii)||APRO||APIO||Public Relation Office Branch|
|3.||Estate Officer||Appellate Authority||Appellate Authority of Gmada|
|Nodal Officer||Nodal Officer of Gmada for RTI|
MODE OF PAYMENT
(a) Crossed Bank Draft/IPO in favour of the Head of the Department/Public Authority concerned only …or
(b) In cash ..or
(c) Through Treasury Challan in the following Head of Account:-
- (i) Sub-Major Head – 0070-Other Administrative Services.
- (ii) Sub-Major Head – 60-Other Receipts
- (iii) Minor Head – 800-Other Receipts.
- (iv) Sub Head – 86-Fees under the Right to Information Act.
- (v) Detailed Head – 0070-Other Administrative Services -60-Other Services-800-Othr receipts-86-Fees under the Right to Information Act
ii) Application Fee: Rs.10/- only.
iii) Rates/Fees for the documents to be supplied to the applicant :
- Rupees two for each page (in A-4 or A3 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper;
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
- For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour, and a fee of rupees five for each fifteen minutes (or fraction thereof) thereafter.
- For information provided in diskette or floppy rupees fifty per diskette or floppy; and
- For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.