Land Pooling Scheme
- To ensure complete participation of the land owners in the infrastructure development the State notified the land pooling scheme. Under the scheme, land owners have the option of having land residential as well as commercial in vieu of their land acquired. The details of land to be allotted against land acquired is as under:-
Land Acquired (In acres) Residential Area (Sq. Yard) Commercial Area Excluding Parking (Sq.yard) Shape of Commercial Area Floor 0.1 100 10 1 small booth GF/FF 0.2 200 20 1 big booth GF/FF 0.3 300 30 1 big booth+1 small booth GF/FF 0.4 400 40 2 big booths GF/FF 0.5 500 50 2 big booths+1 small booth GF/FF 1.0 1000(2 plans each of 500 sq.yd) 100 Sco of 18′x40′ including 8′ verandah and 10′ open space GF+2+basement
- Land owners will have the option of having size of plots according to their choice. For example against 1 acre of land acquired the land owner can have plots of size of 500,400,100 sq.yard 500,300 or 200 sq.yard.
- In case of commercial land to be allotted no option would be given to the land owner in choosing the size. Commercial space will be allotted in a preferential manner going from big to small size.
- Allottement of booth residential & commercial sites will be done through draw of lots.
- Land owners can apply for land pooling jointly or in dependently.
- Booth will be allotted instead of a site in case of land acquired from 10 sq.yard to 40 sq.yard. There booths will be constructed by GMADA, but cost of construction to be incurred will be paid in advance by land owners.
- Special LOI
- i)For land measuring less than one acre the land owner can avail cash compensation or can have special LOI, which he can sale or purchase. The LOI and special Letter of Intents of a single scheme can be clubbed together. A transfer fee of 2% will be charged on sale/purchase of Letters of Intents.
- ii)The land owners who would opt for cash compensation for their land acquired, will also be allotted plots under oustee category as detailed in the table:
Sr. No. Land to be acquired Plot to be allotted (approx. size) 1 0.5 acre to 1 acre 83 sq. mtr (100 sq.yd) 2 1.1 acre to 2 acre 167 sq. mtr (200 sq. yd) 3 2.1 acre to 3 acre 250 sq. mtr (300 sq. yd) 4 3.1 acre to 4 acre 334 sq. mtr (400 sq. yd) 5 Above 4 acre 418 sq. mtr (500 sq. yd)
- It only a house is constructed on land acquire, land owner will be entitled for a Plot or flat as under:-
Sr. No. Acquired Constructed Area App. Size of Plot or Flat to be allotted 1 20 sq.yard-40 sq.mtr EWS house in super area is not less than 40 sq.mtr. 2 More than 40 sq. mtr LIG flats in super area is not less then 60 sq.mtr 3 More than 80 sq.mtr upto 150 sq.mtr Plot of 82 sq.mtr 4 More than 150 sq.mtr upto 250 sq.mtr Plot of 167 sq.mtr 5 250 sq.mtr or more Plot of 250 sq.mtr
- aCompensation of Shamlat land will be credited to account of Village Panchyat.
- bThe land owner where land has been acquired, will be entitled for an electricity connection on priority, wherever he purchases land in the State.
- cIt the land owner purchases land somewhere else by spending cash compensation, stamp duty & registration charges will not be charged from him.
Copyright © All right Reserved 2012-2013Last Updated On: 31/08/2015 Disclaimer