Transfer Property on the basis of Regist. or Unregistered Will
- Application Form
- Certified copy of Will, if the will is registered OR Attested copy of Will, if the Will is
UN-registered. In case, the Will is in a language, other than English, Hindi or Punjabi, a
translated copy of the Will in English or Punjabi may also be attached.
- Liability Affidavit of beneficiaries of the Will.
- Affidavits regarding No objection from all the left-out legal heirs if the property is
bequeathed to one of the legal heirs or anyone outside the family on the basis of a Will.
- Original Death Certificate of deceased Owner.
- Photographs of all Legal Heirs of the beneficiaries of Will.
- Photo identity proofs of all beneficiaries / Applicants.
- Affidavit of attesting witnesses (applicable only for unregistered Will).
- Clearance of previous mortgage / Loan / Redemption Deed.
Time limit: 45 days
NOTE: It would be preferred to print on A4 sheet.
Copyright © All right Reserved 2012-2013Last Updated On: 23/01/2017 Disclaimer