Transfer Property on the basis of Inte-State Death (Natural Succession)
- Application Form
- Death Certificate, in original.
- Liability Affidavit from all the Legal Heirs (in case of more than four legal heirs, use an
- Photo Identity proofs of all the Legal Heirs.
- Clearance of previous mortgage / Loan / Redemption Deed.
- Legal Heir Certificate (in original) issued by the Sub Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar
of the concerned Tehsil of which the deceased was a resident, OR an affidavit from
the Area Councilor (in case of urban areas)/ Sarpanch of the concerned village (in case
of rural areas) or an affidavit from the Group A officers of State/Central Government
and its Autonomous bodies specifying the name and relationship of the legal heirs left
by the deceased – allottee. Additional Documents required for transfer on the basis of
Succession Certificate issued by a Court.
- Attach a certified copy of the decree of the Court.
Time Limit : 45 days
NOTE: It would be preferred to print on A4 sheet.
Copyright © All right Reserved 2012-2013Last Updated On: 23/02/2017 Disclaimer